24th October is world polio day. Here’s a thank-you note from Bill-Gates:
Hajj 2012 is here. Hajis have started walking toward the Mina camps. Today they’ll all move to Mina and then tomorrow is the actual Hajj day (Yaum-e-Arafah). A lot of Muslims around the world who could not make it to Makkah this year, want to watch the proceedings on TV live, and some times our TV channels are not helping. Here is a list of links and live-streams that you can use to watch Hajj proceedings live online right on your computer.
You can look forward to following events during the Hajj 2012 live for Saudi Arabia.
- 24th October – Transition of all Hajis from Makkah to Mina camps
- 25th October – Morning – Change of Kaab Cover (Ghilaf-e-Kaabah)
- 25th October – Arafa Day ( Yaum-e-Arafah), Khutba-e-Hajj
- 25th-26th October Night – Muzdalifah stay
- 26th October – Hajj Tawaf, Rami, Nehr
- 27th and 28th Ocotber – Rest of the stay at Mina camps.