So many people asked me this, I thought I’d rather make a post out of it. BlackBerry just released five different handsets this week and Bold 9900 and Bold 9930 are two of them. While it is a valid question, the answer is very simple. BlackBerry Bold 9900 and BlackBerry 9930 are exactly identical in features and hardware except only one difference. BlackBerry Bold 9900 is a GSM phone that operates on GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 networks while BlackBerry Bold 9930 also supports CDMA. Bold 9930 works on CDMA 800/1900 networks in addition to the GSM 850/900/1800/1900. In simple words for example in US, BlackBerry Bold 9930 will work on Verizon and Sprint Nextel while 9900 will work on rest of the networks.
Yes 9930 works on both GSM and CDMA, so if you want to switch back and forth from CDMA to GSM and back, it’s better to grab 9930.
Intel Processors Comparison – Part 1 of 16
Core 2 Duo vs Core 2 Quad vs Core i7 vs Core i5 vs Core i3
Several people have been asking me this question and I had this research pending for a quite a few days now. In this article, I will discuss about the comparison between different processor technologies by Intel. This looks like a very technical question but when you go to buy a desktop or a laptop computer, this turns out to be a core question.
To make things look simple I’ve broken this introduction down into following topics. You can go ahead and read the section that interests you the most.
- Intel Processor Comparison – Introduction (This Page)
- Want a faster PC, get more RAM first
- Processor Flashback
- Hyper Threading Technology
- Difference between Thread and Process
- Difference between Core 2 Duo and Core 2 Quad
- Difference Between Core 2 Duo and Core i3
- Difference Between Core 2 Quad and Core i5
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology
- Difference Between Core i3 and Core i5
- Difference Between Core i5 and Core i7
- Differences Between Core 2 and Core i Technologies
- Difference Between FSB and DMI
- Difference Between Smart Cache and L2 Cache
- Processor Comparison Bottom Line
- Processor Comparison Table